Thumbnail Filmstrip of CBD Living - HHC Gummies - Fruit Punch Images
CBD Living HHC Gummies are packed with a punch. Also known as Hard Hitting Cannabinoids, these delicious fruit punch flavored treats contain 25mg of hexahydrocannabinol and 2g of sugar.
What is Hexahydrocannabinol?
Hexahydrocannabinol, or HHC, is a cannabinoid that is dervied from the hemp plant. It is created when hydrogen molecules are added to delta-9 THC. This process is known as hydrogenation. HHC induces less potent and psychoactive effects than delta-9 THC. This process begins with hemp, the low-THC cannabis plant that was made federally legal by Congress in the 2018 farm bill.
- Utilizes HHC's Proprietary Water Soluble Technology
- Contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC
- 2018 Farm Bill Compliant
- Made in the USA
- Chew one gummy every 6 hours, or as desired.
- Each bottle contains 750mg of hexahydrocannabinol (approx. 30 servings)
- A typical serving (1 gummy) of HHC Gummies contains 25mg of Hexahydrocannabinol