Thumbnail Filmstrip of Plant Therapy - Pup & Pony - Show Ready Essential Oil Blend Images
Strength of Aroma: Mild-Medium
Aromatic Scent: Vibrant and fresh slightly herbaceous scent
Shelf Life: 1-2 years
Cautions: Do not use if animals are pregnant or under 10 weeks old. For use with dogs/horses only. Dilute for skin application. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Searching for other oils options? View our full line of essential oils!
Want to stay updated on all of our new products coming out? Follow us on Instagram and stay updated daily!
Diffuse using 1-2 drops per 100 mL of water for 5-10 minutes every few hours. Passive diffusion is also a great option. Try adding 1-2 drops to a cotton ball and tucking that cotton ball into your dog’s bed.
For topical application dilute to 0.25-2% depending on your animal's species and weight. Apply to the chest or back of the neck 1-2 times daily during those times when environmental stressors make your animals more susceptible to illness.
When using essential oils with animals it is important to create a positive association with the oil. You can do this by applying the oil to yourself for the first few days of usage. This will allow your animal to begin to associate the blend with his/her person.
When you are ready to apply the blend to your animal or begin active diffusion you can reinforce the positive experience by doing something they love like giving them their favorite treat or using a massage application before bedtime.
This blend is intended for use with dogs and horses only. Do not diffuse around or use this blend topically on cats, birds, reptiles, rodents, etc.
Show Ready Cleaning Wipes
What you’ll need:
- 1.9 quart airtight container
- 1 roll paper towels
- 2 tbsp Castile Soap
- 36 drops of Show Ready
- 2 cups warm water*
What you’ll do:
- Cut a roll of paper towels in half using an electric knife or serrated bread knife.
- Place paper towels into container.
- In a separate measuring cup – add 36 drops of Show Ready to 2 tablespoons of Castile Soap and mix well.
- Next, slowly mix in 2 cups of warm water.
- Pour mixture over paper towels.
- Once soaked, you can easily remove the core.
- Seal with lid and use as you would any other counter wipes.
* Refrigerate and use within a week or add a preservative.