6 Delivery Methods of CBD
Are you interested in utilizing the amazing benefits that come with CBD? Of course you are! The next step is to decided what delivery method would be the right fit for you.
What are the delivery methods of CBD?
There are six different delivery methods for CBD. Each method contains different effects and benefits specific to that method.
The six delivery methods include:
As we take a quick dive into the benefits of each method, take note of your reason for CBD use, and what method sounds like the best fit for your needs.
Tinctures are the most common way our customers at Mother Earth consume CBD. Furthermore, tinctures are most effective when placed under the tongue, or sublingually, can begin to work in as quick as 15 minutes. Additionally, a tincture can be applied topically or on the skin for targeted relief.
- Can be delivered sublingually or topically
- Quick relief
- Offers overall body relief (Multiple areas)
- Can last up to 6 hours
Capsules are great for those looking for convenience and on-the-go relief. Furthermore, a capsule can provide relatively quick relief between 20 minutes and 2 hours and can last up to 5 hours. Additionally, capsules are great for use in between tincture doses!
- Perfect for travel and convenience
- Each capsule contains the same amount of CBD
- Premeasured – perfect for those familiar with their dose!
Edibles are a popular and effective way to deliver CBD! Similar to capsules, edibles are perfect for on-the-go use. Additionally, edibles can be a great method for those looking to have relief within 20 minutes to 2 hours.
- Variety, variety, variety! Edibles can be sold in the form of gummies, chocolate, honey, and more!
- Perfect for on-the-go relief and traveling
- Each edible is premeasured, which is ideal for those familiar with their proper dose.
Inhaling CBD is a fast and effective way to get quick relief. At Mother Earth we offer disposable vapes and Hemp flower, which are both great smokable options. For the individuals that enjoy smoking or vaping, it can offer quick, but short term relief for symptoms of anxiety, pain flare ups, and improve mood!
- Very fast acting, approximately 1 minute!
- Convenient for travel and on-the-go use
- Our CBD Living vapes are disposable
The term transdermal means “through the skin”. At Mother Earth we offer transdermal patches that can help our customers find long-lasting relief that easily absorbs into the bloodstream, bypassing the liver, which can reduce its interaction with other medications.
- Can be an option for individuals on medication
- Easy to use – and discrete
- Targeted relief
- Relief can last up to 90 hours
Topicals are a great option for someone looking for targeted relief. Moreover, they can be used to relieve pain, inflammation, and nerve damage. Additionally, topicals can be used along with ingesting CBD for maximum support!
- Topicals do not absorb into the blood stream, making them a great option for individuals concerned about medical interactions.
- Great for targeted relief
- Ideal for Fibromyalgia and Arthritis
Ultimately, the delivery method that is best for you depends on a variety of factors. This decision is one that anyone on our Mother Earth Natural Health team can help you make!
Additionally, if you are interested in getting more in depth information on the various delivery methods of CBD and Mother Earth’s products, please visit the links under each method’s section to learn more.