Yield: Makes 20 mints / 4 mg per treat
What dog doesn't need the occasional breath mint? I know mine sure does! These are great combination of mint and a stress reducer!
Method of Preparation:
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
2. In a large (microwave-safe bowl), microwave the coconut oil on high power for about 30 seconds, or until it is just softened.
3. Stir in the CBD oil, parsley, mint, and turmeric. Mix well
4. Roll the mixture into 1in balls and place them onto the prepared baking sheet. (or you could pour them into a silicone mold)
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Keep CBD Dog Breath Mints refrigerated in an air tight container.
This wonderful product only last 2 weeks! Make sure that you make more when your running out!
Source: Petitto, R.D., Melissa. The CBD Handbook Over 75 Recipes for Hemp-Derived Health and Wellness. New York, Chartwell Books, 2019.