Providing 1 gram of Organic Chaga Mushroom mycelium powder, standardized to 40% polysaccharides, per serving.
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) has been used for centuries in Siberia and other parts of Asia as a medicine to boost immunity and improve overall health, energy, and endurance. Chaga is gaining popularity in the Western world. Ugly in appearance, the Chaga mushroom is a fungus that grows primarily on birch trees in cold climates. With an appearance similar to burnt charcoal, it has been harvested for centuries as traditional medicine. Chaga mushroom has beneficial antioxidant properties. The antioxidant effects of the mushroom may be partly explained by its protection of cell components against free radicals. Chaga is a valuable supplement to inhibit oxidative stress in general.†
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Chaga (Cordyceps sinensis) Mushroom Mycelium Powder
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 40% polysaccharides, 400 mg
- Contains no: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
- Widely recognized as an Antioxidant Superfood, Chaga helps to stimulate the most powerful antioxidant in the body, Superoxide Dismutase, which may help to protect against oxidative stress.†
- Studies suggest that Chaga can positively impact immunity by reducing long-term inflammatory stress.†
- Chaga stimulates white blood cells, which are known and essential for fighting off harmful bacteria or viruses.†
- Chaga mushroom has been found to have a positive effect on sports performance, helping to support stamina and endurance by supporting oxygen flow.† Exercise, especially intense or long-duration forms, creates a lot of free radicals in the body which can cause damage. The antioxidant properties of the Chaga mushroom have been observed to help to combat this.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.