Turkey Tail Mushroom
Providing 1 gram of Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom mycelium powder, standardized to 40% polysaccharides, per serving.
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) mushroom is one of the best-documented mushrooms in scientific research. Found in woodlands throughout the world, the Turkey Tail is famous for its role in supporting immune health and has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Native American herbalism. Turkey Tail supports the innate immune response with its protein-bound and unique polysaccharides and more recently has even been used in numerous studies for breast cancer, and with notable results.†
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom (Trametes versicolor)
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 40% polysaccharides, 400 mg
- Contains no: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
- Turkey Tail supplies numerous polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, fucose, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which support our Natural Immunity.†
- Packed with antioxidants, Turkey Tail contains an impressive array of antioxidants, including phenols and flavonoids. Phenol and flavonoid antioxidants promote immune system health by supporting healthy inflammatory and stimulating the release of protective compounds.†
- Turkey Tail contains prebiotics, which help nourish these helpful bacteria. An 8-week study in 24 healthy people found that consuming turkey tail mushrooms daily led to beneficial changes in gutbacteria.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.