Cannabidiol, known as CBD, is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis that has been shown to have medical benefits. CBD is available in many forms, including tinctures, edibles, capsules, smokeable options, and topicals. CBD Topical products are those that are applied directly to the skin for targeted relief. Some topicals are used to help with skin conditions, and others are used to help manage pain and inflammation. Here in this article, you will learn about the different types of CBD topicals and when and how to use them on your skin.
Different Types of CBD Topicals
There are many different CBD topicals on the market, each with its unique formula. You will find CBD topicals varying in strength and ingredients. Some common ingredients in CBD topicals include:
· Coconut oil: Coconut oil is a popular base for CBD topical products. It’s thick and moisturizing, which makes it ideal for treating dry or irritated skin.
· Shea butter: Shea butter is another common ingredient in CBD topicals, and it’s a natural fatty acid that helps lock skin moisture.
· Beeswax: Beeswax is used as a thickener and emulsifier in many CBD topicals. It also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
· Essential oils: Essential oils are often used for their aromatic properties but also have skin-soothing qualities. You can also add essential oils to your CBD topical for extra benefits.
· CBD isolate: It is the purest form of CBD, and it’s a fine powder that can be added to any topical formula.
· Full-spectrum CBD: The extract contains all the cannabinoids and other compounds found in the cannabis plant. This includes trace amounts of THC, which may benefit certain conditions.
· Broad-spectrum CBD: The extract contains all the cannabinoids and other compounds found in the cannabis plant, except for THC.
When to Use CBD Topicals
CBD topicals can be used to treat a wide variety of skin conditions, including:
· Acne: CBD topicals can help clear acne by reducing inflammation and regulating sebum production.
· Eczema: CBD topicals can help to soothe the itchiness and redness associated with eczema.
· Psoriasis: CBD topicals can help reduce the scaling and inflammation associated with psoriasis.
· Dry skin: CBD topicals can help moisturize dry skin and protect it from further damage.
· Pain: CBD topicals can help relieve pain from arthritis, muscle aches, and nerve pain.
Choosing a high-quality product made with natural ingredients is important if you’re interested in trying the best CBD topicals. It would be best if you also started with a small amount to see how your skin reacts. Apply the topical to a small skin area and wait at least an hour before applying more. Also ensure that you are applying it to clean, dry skin for optimal absorption.
How to Use CBD Topicals
If you’re wondering how to use CBD topicals, the first step is understanding how they work. CBD topicals are a great way to apply CBD to the affected skin. A few key things to consider when purchasing a CBD product include strength, dosage, and ingredients. Read the label carefully to avoid products that are full of scary chemicals. CBD topicals typically have an oil base, so be sure to choose a product with a high concentration of CBD. Read our blog post on How CBD Topicals Work Inside the Body to learn more.
Typically, CBD topicals are made from beeswax, but soy wax is also a good vegan alternative. Melt the wax with an oil base and add the CBD oil. You can also add essential oils to make them smell great. Once the wax has cooled, add water. Repeat the process as necessary to see the effects of the CBD topicals. While CBD topicals can quickly relieve the most common skin conditions, they’re not a cure-all for everything. You can also add CBD oil to a lotion or other skin product to make your own CBD topical. If making your own CBD topicals isn’t for you, Mother Earth Natural Health has a large variety of amazing CBD topicals that can help with many different conditions. The CBD Experts™ can help you find the right product for you.
CBD Topicals are especially effective for localized pain and inflammation. Applying CBD topicals for pain directly to the affected area can relieve pain and inflammation quickly. In addition to relieving pain and inflammation, CBD Topicalss can also improve skin health and appearance. There are several studies to back up the benefits of CBD Topicals. One study showed that transdermal CBD gel was just as effective for arthritis in animals as regular CBD products. Other studies showed that topical CBD lotion was equally effective for patients with multiple sclerosis. Learn more about how CBD can help with Multiple Sclerosis in our blog post here.
CBD topicals are a great alternative to oral CBD products because they’re more convenient for people who aren’t comfortable taking CBD oil. They contain hemp oil, an optimal source for CBD, and essential nutrients like omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. The best CBD topicals are often the first point of contact for new users of CBD products. The natural benefits of CBD hemp oil include promoting balance and supporting the major regulatory system of the body, the endocannabinoid system.
CBD Topicals are also very easy to use, just like lotion in the troubled area. This method is particularly useful for skin inflammation, rashes, or acne. Because CBD Topicals are not absorbed into the bloodstream, so they are ideal for use when needed. CBD topicals can also be extremely effective for skin conditions like acne and give you a smoother, younger-looking complexion.
CBD Topicals at Mother Earth Natural Health
CBD topicals are available in various forms, including creams, lotions, gels, and salves. They are also available in patches, bath bombs, bath soaks, and more. They can be applied directly to the skin or added to other products like shampoo and conditioner. CBD topicals are safe for most people, but it’s always best to consult a physician before using any CBD topicals. Shop with The CBD Experts™ at Mother Earth Natural Health to find the perfect product for you. If you can’t make it into any of our four locations, shop online with us and give us a call at 866-244-4223 if you have any questions! We can’t wait to help you get the relief you deserve.